To establish and conduct free schools for giving education to underprivileged children, and for their upliftment, and render assistance to their mothers.
- To aid such children, who have passed through these schools, to attend more advanced schools and so to fit themselves to be teachers, or artisans, or for other useful and profitable employments.
- To undertake welfare activities for the underprivileged including family welfare, child care, provision of crèches, balwadi, free medical aid, physical training, health education and nutrition.
- To promote knowledge, literary, scientific, educational, moral and aesthetic.
- To provide training in crafts, for self-employment, specifically for the disadvantaged.
To work towards the regeneration of educators and the educational community by
- Organizing seminars and teacher-training programmes,
- Generating educational materials and
- Conducting such other activities as will further the above objectives.
- To undertake animal welfare and environmental work.
OES India has been serving the rural underprivileged communities since 1894
OES was established in 1894 as the Olcott Panchanama Free School for the underprivileged children. During the last 120 years, it has transformed the lives of thousands of boys and girls through free education.
OES has an integral relationship with The Theosophical Society and the six units of the OES function from the International Headquarters of The Theosophical Society. OES was registered as a separate Society in 1905.
Our long time goal is to start a free University for the benefit of orphans, the destitute and poor children.
|2018||Started animal Welfare|
|2015||Started Social Welfare|
|2000||Provided Education to millions of children|
|1894||Established with 5 Students|